The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

See You Later

My daughter has sent out an SOS (Save Our Sanity), so this grandma is off to lend a hand, a lap, and a bunch of hugs for a couple of days. The boys are getting over bronchitis/bad colds, and cabin fever is setting in for Karina. So, after work today, I'm off on a mission! Hopefully, I'll have a few new photos when I return. In the meantime, you can catch up on Reiley and Luke here.

9 Comments:

  • At 1/17/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Corry said…

    Save Our Sanity, that's a good one!
    How about Serve Our Savior? After all, it's all done out of love:-)

    I hope you will not only return with a few new photo's but I pray with good news too about their health.
    I am sure you will be a blessing to them. I will pray for y'all.

    God's Grace.

     
  • At 1/17/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Kc said…

    You'll be missed but I know you'll be blessed too. ;-)

     
  • At 1/18/2006 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i hope they'll get well soon. i also have colds now and i hate it. i'll pray for them. God bless.

     
  • At 1/18/2006 12:17 AM, Blogger audrey` said…

    The boys are so cute :)

     
  • At 1/18/2006 12:33 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    Those kids need you!
    They need their _________ (pet name for Grandma). Quite often if you could go, I'll bet.
    Best wishes to all.
    ..

     
  • At 1/18/2006 12:12 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    You're a great mom! And grandma. Have a good time with the grandkids.

     
  • At 1/19/2006 12:03 AM, Blogger audrey` said…

    Hey Karen :)
    How are Reiley and Luke today?

     
  • At 1/19/2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Whistle Britches said…

    Seeker!!...Come home!!!!!!!

    What about us???????????

    SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1/19/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Seeker said…

    I'm baaaa-aaaack!
    But I'm headed out the door to work. Reiley is much better; Luke's still coughing, but quite good-natured in spite of it.
    Batman, I'm surprised at you.....!
    More later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home