The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've Been Tagged

OK, Uncle Joe, thanks for the tag. I guess there's a first time for everything. You can't imagine how long it took me to come up with these answers...

2 names you go by: kk; Vovó
2 parts of your heritage: Norwegian; English
2 things that scare you: my grandson(s) possibly getting hurt while I'm babysitting; getting alzheimers or dementia
2 of your everyday essentials: at least one shower; quiet time with God
2 things you are wearing right now: sweater; socks (both essential for warmth)
2 things you want in a relationship: trust; affection
2 truths: God is Sovereign; that's all that really matters
2 of your favorite hobbies: knitting; blogging
2 things you want really badly: a granddaughter; my progeny to live a godly heritage
2 places you want to go on vacation: someplace warm; anywhere with PR
2 things you want to do before you die: answer these questions; ?
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude or chick: I wear comfy jeans with my dressy leather coat; sometimes I tuck in my shirt
2 things you are thinking about now: something else I want to do before I die; how to answer the rest of these questions
2 stores you shop at: Target; Old Navy
2 personality quirks: I like the toilet lid closed, unless it's in use; I can leave things lying around, but I don't like it when other people leave things lying around
2 favorite items in the house: PR, computer
2 stores i wish we had: I live in Chicago... what don't we have?
2 things that make me cry: thinking about the granddaughter we lost; thinking about Jesus's sacrifice
2 things i wish I could do different: grow decent fingernails; style my hair
2 things I do very badly: grow decent fingernails; style my hair
2 favorite superheroes: PR; Charlie Brown (they are superheroes to me)
2 hidden talents: manicurist; hairstylist
2 people to tag: Jenn; Bill

8 Comments:

  • At 1/14/2006 6:04 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    Very revealing Seeker! I feel like I know you so much better now. I like to see women adore their hubbies! You think yours is a hero! That is the best thing I have heard I mean read today.

     
  • At 1/14/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Whistle Britches said…

    Okay, what 2 store do you wish you didn't have?

    The dude question should have been a girly question. Sorry 'bout that.........

     
  • At 1/15/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Seeker said…

    P.S. I looked at my superheroes again... I actually meant SNOOPY, not Charlie Brown. Oh well.

     
  • At 1/15/2006 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is PR your hubby?

    i'm like you on leaving things around. i can do it, and that's because i also pick my stuff up. and others don't.

    same thing with the toilet lid, only because if we leave it up, the dogs drink from it GAROSSSSS

    as i've been reading everyone's 2x2 lists, each time i get to the part about 2 things you are wearing now, a mental picture pops up with the person, wearing ONLY the 2 things they mentioned. it is tiring me out mentally. wish it was not so funny

     
  • At 1/16/2006 5:48 AM, Blogger Seeker said…

    Yes, PR is my hubby. (See my post of Friday the 13th.)
    I kinda thought about that after I typed sweater and socks, but didn't think anyone else would.

     
  • At 1/16/2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Whistle Britches said…

    Yes Snoopy is a superhero.charlie
    brown has been more of a role model for me....

     
  • At 1/17/2006 6:20 AM, Blogger Seeker said…

    Seeker said...

    Well, Macy's just bought Marshall Fields, but I don't go to Marshall Fields anyway (excessively overpriced) so I don't give a hoot about Macy's.

    McDonald's "restaurant" chain could disappear and I wouldn't even notice, (except that I park in their lot when I go to work... it's right next door to the doctor's office).

     
  • At 1/18/2006 10:04 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    I finally did this thing.....I just posted it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home