The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Salad Update

I'd almost forgotten about my daughter's Christmas Eve salad, when she called to tell me she had received a reply from the salad company. They thanked her for writing, apologized for the inconvenience, explained how they strive for excellence, described their packaging process, stated they were glad she had notified them of her concern, and promised to use the information to work at making things better. Enclosed with this very nice letter, there were vouchers for three free bags of her choice of salad, and a few coupons for 55 cents off their products.

It's nice when a company comes through with good customer service.

I guess there's hope in the case of the faulty merchandise I mentioned the other day. Wouldn't it be great to have all companies stand behind their products? (I feel a sermon illustration coming on, here.....) Aren't you glad that when God "fixes" us, His work is guaranteed?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home