The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Do-Wop Horses

I've got a few more photos to post, but have been too busy playing with the grandsons, and am delightfully exhausted. I promise to get around to the pictures one of these days. In the meantime,"vacation" is over, and I'm going back to work tomorrow. It's been a very full ten days, and I've been looking for a way to unwind. I think I've found it: Have you seen the Do_Wop Horses? After the 4 horses load, click on them for some mighty fine do-wop. Click different combinations for variety. Experiment! I'm gonna have them sing me to sleep tonight...

3 Comments:

  • At 4/03/2006 6:12 AM, Blogger Kc said…

    I'm looking forward to the photos. After several tries I finally got some reasonble sounding do-wop out of that equestrian quartette. ;-)

     
  • At 4/03/2006 7:18 AM, Blogger Corry said…

    That was cute, haha.
    I am grateful you had a good time and I am looking forward to the pics:-)

    God's Grace.

     
  • At 4/03/2006 8:28 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    That is very funny. I had not seen that one before. Love their manes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home