The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Saturday, March 18, 2006

A Day in the Life of...

...a birthday boy.

Well, this whole thing was a challenge. There were five little boys at the party, Luke 6 months, Byron 13 months, Josiah 16 months, Jackson 20 months, and Reiley the Birthday Boy 24 months. Do you realize it's impossible to get five little boys (this young) together for even ONE picture?

Three of them had naps, and everybody had at least one diaper change. There were balloons, treats, tumbling and running around, presents, pizza, chips, cake, and ice cream.

A good time was had by all.

Karina and Jason are having their carpet cleaned on Wednesday.

4 Comments:

  • At 3/19/2006 12:22 AM, Blogger An Ordinary Christian said…

    oh my! Thank You Lord for the tranquility I enjoy in my life at this time. However, today we had a birthday party as well. Currently there are four ten-year-old boys over for a sleep-over. One just came down and asked for a piece of cake. I said, "No, it is time to go to bed." For some reason, they still like coming over. (I treat them like my own.)

     
  • At 3/19/2006 7:54 AM, Blogger Kc said…

    I looked at the pictures and thought to myself, "what a rewarding challenge" then read your post. What a layout! Elmo would be proud! ;-)

     
  • At 3/19/2006 8:40 AM, Blogger Corry said…

    I am so glad y'all had such a good time! The cake and all the other treats look really very great and appealing and from the pics it looks like all had a blast.
    A job well done!:-)

    God's Grace.

     
  • At 3/19/2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    It looks like a great time was had by all!

    Gee I wonder why the carpet needs cleaning?? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home