The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Is it April Already?

In the middle of our morning jog PR suddenly said, "Oh, man, I just peed my pants!"

"You DID?!"

" Of course not........ April Fool."

I don't care for April Fool jokes.

------------------------------------------
Karina told Jason she was pregnant, and had him sweating bullets for about 5 minutes.

Jason and I aren't amused.

8 Comments:

  • At 4/01/2006 7:45 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    LOL! No April's Fool jokes here today! I'm sure others, like you, got some to make up for it!

     
  • At 4/02/2006 5:46 AM, Blogger Kc said…

    You can relax now it's the 2nd. I enjoyed both pranks too much I think, sorry. ;-)

     
  • At 4/02/2006 9:17 AM, Blogger Corry said…

    Ehh...sorry, I laughed about them too:-)
    No pranks here, unless they haven't been revealed to me yet, haha.

    God's Grace.

     
  • At 4/02/2006 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats a good one PR, love it. oops?!

     
  • At 4/04/2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Cedar said…

    I thought about doing the "I'm pregnant!" thing as an April fools, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. Good for you Karina! My only April fools this year was to rig the recycling bin to drop open on Dad's foot - maybe he'll take it out more often now!

     
  • At 4/04/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger andrĂ© said…

    hahaha. that was just too funny!

    I never go running in the morning. Tried once, and it felt terrible.

     
  • At 4/04/2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    joe was reading this outloud over my shoulder and all i heard was "PR peed his pants." WHAT!! I was relieved to learn it was April Fools!

     
  • At 4/09/2006 3:46 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    LOL! Oh that is a bad one!! (pregnant) yikes. too funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home