The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Scribbles



My blogger friend, Corry, has an amazing, God-given talent. Well, she has more than one talent, but I'm talking about her pencil drawings. My collection is now complete! At least until we add another grandchild... hee hee!
Go visit Corry's Scribbles here. You won't be disappointed.
Thank you, Corry, for sharing your wonderful talent.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/04/2008 7:54 AM, Blogger Corry said…

    It was entirely my pleasure!:-D

    You have given me a nice idea for one of our walls, hehe.
    Thanks!

    God's Grace.

     
  • At 6/07/2008 6:38 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    Aren't artists amazing? She is very talented and I am glad you are showing off for her! (She would never brag on herself!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home