The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Saturday, September 29, 2007

For Your Dining Pleasure....

POOPY'S Restaurant.
This bikers' haunt was a unique experience, to say the least.
Some of the items on the menu won't be repeated on this family-friendly blog. But the food was good...
The idea of a getting tatoo passed through my mind, very briefly.
But then I thought of showing up at church on Sunday with a happy face "tatt" on my arm, and thought twice. (I would at least have to have it put somewhere more discreet.)
My 5 oz burger meal: "Little Poop"
It was strange telling the waitress, "I'll take a Little Poop".

P.S. Mom, you can stop laughing now...

4 Comments:

  • At 9/30/2007 5:29 PM, Blogger Corry said…

    Hahaha, I don't think I would like to know what else was on the menu, let alone, what it was made of! grin.

    Have a blessed Sunday, sis.

    God's Grace.

     
  • At 9/30/2007 8:14 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Next time you can tell them "a burger and hold the p**p, please."
    I looks pretty appetizing, I guess the p**p is on the left by the tomato.

    I did eat p**p once, it was at the pledge hazing for Pershing Rifles at the University of Nebraska.
    We were blindfolded so we could see what we had, but it sure made me gag.

    I know several places for that tatoo, of course mine would go on my upper arm.
    And wasn't it your first time in a tatoo parlor? My first was about a year ago in Cedar Rapids Old Town area. I just peeked in, wished now I had taken a picture.
    ..

     
  • At 10/01/2007 5:27 PM, Blogger MaryM said…

    I can only imagine that PR got the Big P**p!

     
  • At 10/02/2007 9:09 PM, Blogger Paul Nichols said…

    Those pesky bikers--they're pretty creative, huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home