The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Three Ring Circus - Who's the Ringleader?

Scaling new heights of adventure. Luke will not be left behind!

Everything's funny, and loud at this age.


Snack time for Josiah.
Brotherly love...
(Notre Dame vs Wisconsin)
Reiley, shining up his "dinosaurs".Luke, trying on Vovó’s reading glasses. (Is anybody watching the baby?!)Cleanliness is next to.... impossible?

4 Comments:

  • At 9/24/2006 6:26 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    I think Papi is the ringleader, he just didn't want in the pictures anymore after that shun by his reading group.
    Right now I'm taking a picture of my new shoes before they get too scuffed. Maybe someone will want to know about them.
    ..

     
  • At 9/24/2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    Good thing getting cleanly is fun in the suds!!

     
  • At 9/25/2006 5:29 PM, Blogger Whistle Britches said…

    I've got to send those boys some Oklahoma Sooner shirts...

     
  • At 9/25/2006 8:41 PM, Blogger Ralph said…

    My first thought was those are cute kids. My second thought was they look like they could wear me out!
    Ralph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home