The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lights Out Chicago

On our way home from Luke's 1st birthday party last night, Andrea noticed the sign atop the ComEd building. (ComEd is the energy delivery and services company that brings electricity to more than 3.3 million customers' homes in Northern Illinois.) She thought it seemed a bit ironic that it read, in bright red neon letters, "Co Ed"...

In other news, I'll be posting a few pictures of Luke's birthday soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/17/2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    Yippee!
    I am first to say

    HAPPY BOOBA LUKEY!!

    I sure wish I was there to kiss those little cheeks of yours and your cousin and brother!! :o)
    (wait...i am a stranger to you...maybe just a high-5 then.)

     
  • At 9/17/2006 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sure all my little grands would love to wish Luke a "Happy Birfday!"

     
  • At 9/17/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Finally I'm back, you have been busy here on your blog.
    First off, I will go on record to say that the Bible is infallible! For a long time I tried to think otherwise, but finally at my old age I believe every word is the Word of God. Things just led me to believe that, even if they are white lies [very unlikely, God is Truth], then God tells white lies. He said it all through his messengers!
    Secondly, I'm sorry to hear about Liana Hope. I know you remember her always. We can be sorry, but she is God's little child forever.
    Third, I don't envy all your medical ordeals.
    Hang in there.
    ..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home