The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Park Fun

Try to keep up with the Fearless Foursome at the park. It's exhausting!Reiley climbing the mountain
and the pirate ladder
Madison climbing, too
Luke on the lookout
and trip-trapping across the swinging bridge
hmmmm... what next?
sipping and swaying
Kate on the move
Madison trying to figure it out
Reiley swinging
Madison, too
Madison rocking
Kate corralled
and in the swing
flying high



Luke sees a birdMaybe the bird wants to eat wood chips?

3 Comments:

  • At 4/24/2008 9:07 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    Oh what joy!

    You must be tired!

    I bet everyone had a nice nap later didn't they? I like the smell of my kids after they have played hard and had fun and LOVE the smell of them after they have a nice bath when they are done! haha

     
  • At 4/24/2008 10:19 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    I couldn't keep up with those kids! You might have to take them one at a time?
    Or do like I say I will when I get old, I will sit in my rocker (kids will get it to the park) and watch the grandkids and greats go back.
    Oh yes, we are back.
    ..

     
  • At 10/17/2022 7:05 PM, Anonymous Roseville Carpenters said…

    This is a ggreat blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home