The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where's Gramma?

Madison.
It seems like she's always happy and very charming.
Seemingly....
This morning I saw another facet to this jewel. I'd just washed and towel-dried my hair when she wandered in, looking for me. Well, she took one look and ran away, screaming at the top of her lungs, crying inconsolably. I guess she was wondering what I'd done to her gramma.
(She was visibly relieved when I reappeared with my hair combed and dried.)

4 Comments:

  • At 4/16/2008 8:06 AM, Blogger Uncle Joe said…

    I react like that when AJ walks through the house with a towel wrapped on her head like a turban.
    I get chills just thinking about it.

     
  • At 4/17/2008 9:32 AM, Blogger Ralph said…

    That is so funny. It kind of makes me wish I had hair.
    Ralph

     
  • At 4/17/2008 11:03 PM, Blogger LZ Blogger said…

    What a darling smile that Madison has... such a cutie! Must make you VERY PROUD! ~ jb///

     
  • At 4/18/2008 8:26 PM, Blogger Aunt Jo said…

    UJ you are just jealous I have hair to wrap up.

    Seeker UJ is being mean on your blog.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home