The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fall Back

Theoretically, we can all get an extra hour of sleep tonight. In reality, some of us will be catching up on the sleep we lost last night driving home from Minnesota.
It was a good plan: two drivers take turns while the children sleep. Theoretically...

Actually, this trip home was much better than three night earlier traveling to Minnesota, when Luke decided to "serenade" us for half the trip. Still, it was interesting to hear the sounds of Bob the Builder and VeggieTales coming from the back seat at 1:00am.

I've already turned my clocks back, and I'm off to dreamland. Good night.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/29/2006 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for reminding me! i totally spaced this, as usual

     
  • At 10/29/2006 3:06 AM, Blogger Kc said…

    I'm hoping that those serenades are more enjoyable as a grandparent than they were as a parent!

    Glad you're home safe. ;-)

     
  • At 10/29/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Ken Verheecke said…

    I sure enjoyed the extra hour of rest... now I am off to minister in Moorcroft, WY :-)

    Have a blessed day!!!

     
  • At 11/01/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    It always seems like you get more sleep when actually I end up staying up later than normal...cause after all we do get an extra hour...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home