The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Friday, July 21, 2006

Family Friday

Mark is home from Ft. Riley, Kansas, for a short leave, and it turned out to be a good chance for him to see his nephews again. Josiah (and his parents) came for breakfast....
....and a ride in the swing.
(He gives sweet "sugar")
Josiah had a playdate scheduled, so he missed our trip to see his cousins Reiley and Luke. We met them at the mall in Rockford.
Mark, Karina, and Daniel had some "sibling" time.
Uncle Mark and Luke got reacquainted.
Reiley took turns riding on his uncles' shoulders.
Fun day.

5 Comments:

  • At 7/22/2006 7:40 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    Don't all grand children give the best sugar?? My mother says they just drip with it! :o) Looking at those sweet little grand-boys make me want to smooch their little cheeks!

    Your children are loverly.....and I bet the boys er I mean men are very protective of their sister arent they? My brothers are younger than me but when I am threatened they want to protect me. Thankfully I have been safe most of the time, but it is nice to know they are there to beat someone up if I need them too.heehee! It also helps that I am married to Batman. That is enough to scare the meanies off.

     
  • At 7/22/2006 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute!

     
  • At 7/22/2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said…

    Looks like good family fun.

    I'm glad Mark was home and that he got to spend time with everyone.

    Family matters.

     
  • At 7/24/2006 3:58 AM, Blogger audrey` said…

    A big happy family :)

     
  • At 7/24/2006 7:10 AM, Blogger Kc said…

    Mark looks older and wiser. ;-)

    What a blessing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home