The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Waiting for Mommy

"Pssst, Kate. When did Mommy say she was coming to pick us up?"
"Relax, Maddie. We've been waiting only a few minutes."
“I hope she remembers we’re at Papi's and Vovó’s house.”
"She's always remembered before, Maddie.""There she is! Mommy!!""I was beginning to wonder about that next feeding...""I wasn't worried at all, really."

4 Comments:

  • At 5/09/2007 9:39 PM, Blogger Paul Nichols said…

    Hey, if those little orphans need a good home...

     
  • At 5/09/2007 9:42 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    Very nicely done!

    Can I lift one of those to post about finding a couple of babies on my door step?

    I'm on holiday, Jim's Little Blog will be operated by Karen and/or Billy until mid-June.
    I will try to find an Internet cafe in the jail house so I can check in every now and then.
    ..

     
  • At 5/10/2007 8:22 AM, Blogger Miki said…

    Great pics of the babies! Love the captions, they are so fitting! Thank you for stopping by my blog, it was nice of you to comment. I really wasn't complaining, just rambling on and on about a typical day in the life here. I love doing for my kids, and I love watching them play the sport that they truly love, it is a labor of love. How did you find me?

     
  • At 5/10/2007 6:32 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    wow you have super baby mind reading powers! (either that or your babies can talk....)

    i can't believe how big they have grown!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home