The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

One of Those Days

OK, are we having fun yet?

I was going to rant about how this day is going, but it would be more uplifting to remain silent. As my momma always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything."

So, now I have to figure out how to "recapture" some lost photos I was going to post....

In the meantime, I'm going out to pick some strawberries and plant some peppers. And count to ten.

7 Comments:

  • At 5/31/2006 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When all else fails (CTRL+alt+Delete)......

     
  • At 5/31/2006 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you there yet???

     
  • At 5/31/2006 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sure hope it's getting better!

     
  • At 5/31/2006 10:35 PM, Blogger Paul Nichols said…

    Was wondering if you know my sister Ruth. She lives in Your Big City--Berwin, actually. She has blond hair and is real straight-figured...

    Just wondering. Anyway, just give her a call. She'll cheer you up.

     
  • At 5/31/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    I sure hope you find them. Planting peppers is long term. Picking strawberries leads to fun.

    Like the little red hen's friends, I'll help you with the strawberries. I'm just not much with planting.

    I'm not much help (period), but try to hang in there!
    ..

     
  • At 6/01/2006 5:45 AM, Blogger Seeker said…

    Thank you all for your encouragement, and thank the Lord for Recycle Bins. It's a long story, but I found the photos. But only after a very long break, in my garden. I actually went out and bought some more peppers, broccoli plants, and a clematis to plant. Then the garden needed hoeing and watering. One thing led to another...

    Paul, I think I ran into your sister. She was buying a flat of marigolds.

     
  • At 6/01/2006 7:01 AM, Blogger John Cowart said…

    This is the day that the Lord hath made... What the heck happened to it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home