The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

All Out War

Now that Mr. Groundhog has been foiled, we're in a new battle.
I can't tell you how many thousands of beetles we've trapped already. We've changed the bag 3 times in two days. I guess we should have weighed the bags. Several pounds, I'm sure.


This thing REALLY works.
But I hope you don't need one in your yard.
Those beetles have almost demolished our ornamental pear tree.

3 Comments:

  • At 7/19/2008 8:00 AM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    Beetles give me the heebie jeebies. I hate it when they get stuck on you. oooooooooo!

    So do they just slide down into their doom?

     
  • At 7/19/2008 1:09 PM, Blogger Seeker said…

    It has a nice floral scent that attracts 'em... when they go in, they can't get out.

     
  • At 7/20/2008 8:14 PM, Blogger Suzy-Q said…

    Kinda like Hotel California for beetles?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home