The First Hundred

...in the light of eternity. "Life's a tough proposition, and the first hundred years are the hardest." Wilson Mizner

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fill in the Blank

I like to work my crossword puzzles in ink. Always have. Always will. It's not that I always know the right answers. Many times I end up having to write the correct letters over the incorrect ones. But I try to get it right before filling in the blanks.
There's a different type of puzzle I've been working on lately. It's not a crossword puzzle, but it does involve trying to fill in the right letters.
Today Josiah's baby sister will be born, and we don't know her name yet. We've been led to believe it starts with an "E", but that's our only clue.
By tomorrow at this time it should be filled in.
In ink.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/10/2007 9:06 PM, Blogger Paul Nichols said…

    The word "smile" must be in there somewhere, cuz I think this is the first picture you've ever posted that didn't show one.

    Anxious to hear about the new baby. God bless her in a hurry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home